top of page
Please contact us on 0161 922 5644 or by email email@example.com if you would like more information on any of the events below
- Multiple DatesTue, 28 MarAshton-under-Lyne28 Mar, 12:00 – 14:00Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside Macmillan Unit - Tameside Hospital - Fountain St, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 9RW, UKChild bereavement UK support sessions - Here to offer advice and support to Adults where they are affected by cancer who would like advice on supporting and talking to children and teenagers . They can also help speak to children and teenagers where a parent, relative or friend has or had cancer.
- Multiple DatesWed, 29 MarOL6 9RW29 Mar, 09:00 – 17:00OL6 9RW, Tameside Hospital Macmillan Unit, Fountain Street Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 9RW, UKOffering a counselling & talking therapy service include to people affected by cancer at the Tameside Macmillan Unit Drop in sessions are available however please call before making a special journey to ensure that the session is available on the day.
- Multiple DatesWed, 29 MarOL6 9RW
- Thu, 30 MarDidsbury
- Multiple DatesFri, 31 MarTameside Macmillan Unit
- Multiple DatesTue, 04 AprMossley04 Apr, 13:30 – 15:30Mossley, Chapel St, Mossley OL5 0EX, UKJoin Mossley cancer committee today for a Cuppa and a cake. Warm welcoming group, fun and fundraising to help people affected by cancer. Meeting on the first Tuesday of the month at Mossley Methodist Church. From 1.30pm to 3.30pm £3.50
- Multiple DatesTue, 04 AprHadfield04 Apr, 19:00 – 05 Apr, 21:00Hadfield, 431 Hadfield Rd, Hadfield, Glossop SK13 1PY, UKA Glossop based peer support group for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer. The group offers support and information based on personal experience. Come along for an informal chat in pleasant surroundings with people who understand much of what you may be going through.
- Multiple DatesThu, 06 AprTameside Macmillan Unit
- Multiple DatesWed, 12 AprWillow Wood12 Apr, 14:00 – 13 Apr, 15:00Willow Wood, Willow Wood Close, Mellor Road Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 6SL, UKHere to provide practical advice & Support to people affected by Upper GI cancers, Oesophageal (gullet) cancer and Stomach cancer. The support group is run by Tracey Heslop upper GI cancer nurse specialist.
- Multiple DatesTue, 18 AprAsthon Under Lyne
- Tue, 18 AprAshton-under-Lyne18 Apr, 13:00 – 19 Apr, 15:00Ashton-under-Lyne, 225 Old St, Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 7SR, UKIs you skin affected by cancer treatment, does it feel different that it used to ? Macmillan invites you to our Back2U event for Skin care and Makeup tutorials in a warm welcoming environment. A great opportunity to form friendships and share experiences
- Thu, 27 AprThe Ship Inn27 Apr, 18:30The Ship Inn, Altrincham Rd, Styal, Wilmslow SK9, UKIn Person - 27th April @ 6.30pm – Shine Manchester & North West Pub Social at The Ship Inn, in Styal. Join Mari & Hannah for informal chat and meet other in the network. Shine will buy you the first drink. To find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tue, 16 MayAshton-under-Lyne
- Sessions weekly Thursday am 9.30 to 12.00OL6 9RWSessions weekly Thursday am 9.30 to 12.00OL6 9RW, Tameside Hospital Macmillan Unit, Fountain Street Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 9RW, UKOffering a counselling & talking therapy service to people affected by cancer at the Tameside Macmillan Unit Drop in sessions are available however please call before making a special journey to ensure that the session is available on the day.
- The first and third Tuesday of every monthOL6 9RWThe first and third Tuesday of every monthOL6 9RW, Ladysmith House (next to the Macmillan Unit) Fountain Street Tameside Hospital Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 9RW, UKMacmillan Information, support and advice Here to support people affected by cancer. Drop in for drink snack and a chat All are welcome, patients, family, friends and carers are invited to the Macmillan Drop-in Centre, Ground floor Ladysmith Building
- This service by appointment 0161 922 5644OL6 9RWThis service by appointment 0161 922 5644OL6 9RW, Tameside Hospital Macmillan Unit, Fountain Street Ashton-under-Lyne OL6 9RW, UKAn appointment based, benefits advice service for people with a cancer diagnosis and for their families. The service provides advice, information and support on eligibility for social security benefits.
bottom of page